Long Island, NY 11042
Are you looking to advance you career? Ready to join a prominent, fast-paced organization? The largest provider of legal aid seeks a talented and motivated Systems Administrator to join their team. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to covert into permanent work. This individual will support the reorganization of the IT team and the process of transitioning to cloud O365. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- 5 years Heavy Microsoft Admin
- Familiarly with VMWare – Understand the infrastructure
- Experience with O365 migration
- Knowledge of O365 tools including one drive and teams
- Understanding of Data centers and how they work
- Strong Technical Writing skills – ability to lay out a plan/project for submittal to upper management
- Storage experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175721
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.