Manhattan, NY 10020
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A large financial company seeks a talented and motivated Systems Administrator to join their team on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Maintain existing environment
- Enhance system/technology
- Aid with any issues from a systems operation colleague that needs help
- 5 or more years of Windows system engineering experience
- Involvement supporting VMWare and Active Directory
- Knowledge with Zerto and Veeam
- Practice with Powershell Scripting – maintaining existing script and writing new scripts
- Disaster Recovery exposure
Nice to Haves:
- SQL – ability to add permissions
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010 and Cloud
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Think you could be a great fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.