The Bronx, NY 10468
Do you have an interest in academia? Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A local college seeks a Systems Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and is looking to grow as a professional.
- Assist with managing the systems and windows servers
- Manage the basic network functions- ciscos
- Work with vendors
- Monitor and test systems performance for potential bottlenecks, identify solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Build servers if needed
- 3 to 5 years of windows server experience
- Cisco knowledge and understanding on how to configure Cisco user end switches
- Networking experience
- Involvement with monitoring systems
- Practice with building servers
Job ID: 174873
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.