Talent Recruitment Manager
The Bronx, NY 10033
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A local charter school is looking to add a Talent Recruitment Manager to their team for full-time work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and innovative environment.
- Drive our aggressive 2019-2020 recruitment campaign that successfully results in new hires
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters
- Devise new and innovative approaches to recruitment outreach
- Support teams in managing a competitive recruitment marketing campaign around school-based hiring
- Maintain and support evaluation metrics to measure our recruitment achievements and to help us refine our processes
- Help with payroll and finance reconciliation support including bi-weekly payroll submissions, credit card expenses, network-wide reimbursements, invoicing, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 or more years of experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting teachers
- Track record of recruiting in industries they don’ t know, building up a startup, etc.
Job ID: 174294
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.