Manhattan, NY 11232
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A advertising giant seeks a Tax Account to join their bright and passionate team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Prepare month end journal entries
- Reconcile tax accounts
- Formulate miscellaneous tax returns
- Support on data preparation for audits
- Assist in monthly sales/use tax compliance
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting
- At least 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Sale and use tax knowledge and reconciliations experience
- Intermediate Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Indirect tax experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Advertising industry experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175110
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.