Tech Lead of Time Keeping Systems
South of Boston, MA 02061-9149
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services seeks a Tech Lead of Time Keeping Systems to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend or convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Manage the technical application development/design of Kronos time and attendance system; Kronos Core analytics; Kronos Advanced Scheduler, and Attestation
- Handle the production support of payroll systems including ADP and Kronos, ensuring payroll is met for all employees
- Work with the business to gather business and technical requirements for payroll and timekeeping, Execute the data transfers and management to and from Kronos, ADP, and WIN
- Coordinate with onshore and offshore developers to ensure tasks are understood and complete on time for releases
- Ensure the development of sound solutions for time and attendance system process changes and follows the practices of the organization
- Support Kronos time and attendance, analytics, and attestation modules as well as any future use of Workforce Planning
- Work with the Kronos Director to manage their functional specifications and user acceptance testing for Kronos, Win worksheet, billing and scheduling systems
- Bachelor’ s degree
- A minimum of 5 years IT experience in a timekeeping and payroll area
- Experience with Kronos, benefits, leave accruals, compensation, recruiting, and analytical reporting
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity of common technologies of TFS, SQL, relational databases, networking, web technologies, and data conversion techniques gained through previous experience
- Experience working with Microsoft reporting services
- Previous Kronos, or similar time and attendance system experience required
- Previous experience with ADP and PeopleSoft HR
Job ID: 174612
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.