Boston, MA 02090
Are you highly strategic and a big picture thinker? Are you interested in how systems will impact the business? A sports apparel company seeks a Technical Analyst to join their team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Collect and analyze the business requirements and transferring the same knowledge into workable/programmable solutions
- Provide suggestions during the development stage of any product to meet the client’ s business needs
- Prepare accurate, detailed and well documented technical specs
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver functional requirements like screen, interface, and report designs
- Design and execute the test scripts and test scenarios with the appropriate business area
- Manage all aspects of change requests related to existing applications
- Develop and maintain a corporate application architecture including an application inventory
- 3 or more years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- SQL experience
- Experience interfacing with the Business at a high level and interacting with vendors
- Proficient in Business Requirements Gathering, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Life Cycle Process, Analyzing Information, Software Maintenance, Promoting Process Improvement
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of CGS Blue Cherry software
Job ID: 173976
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.