Boston, MA 02210
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your skills to a fast-paced organization? A consumer goods company seeks bright and passionate Training Specialist to be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) application and related processes for learning. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Generate standard and custom reports based on business needs and legal requirements.
- Run customized reports on an as needed basis
- Administer the day to day operations of the LMS
- Consults with organization on best approaches for leveraging LMS technology for a variety of needs, including
- Effectively communicate and interact with all levels of coworkers
- Provide user support and recommendations for improvements to the usability of the LMS
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, meeting business needs on a timely basis
- Coordinate with management on priorities as relevant
- Maintain procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of system.
- Create, manage, and enforce the LMS standards, policies, and procedures to ensure the integrity of the data
- 2 or more years of related experience as an LMS Administrator or in similar position
- Familiarity with course design and development, learning paths, curriculum development and web design
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Experience in process analysis and continuous improvement methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Oracle and/or Taleo knowledge
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration
- Taleo learn (LMS) experience
- Exemplify creativity and a positive, solution-focused and professional attitude
- Ability to work with all levels of management in multi-functional departments, as well as vendors
- Aptitude to learn and take ownership of new technologies quickly
- Customer service skills
Job ID: 175654
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.