Transition Support Team Associate
Boston, MA 02453
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? A company seeks a Transition Support Team Associate on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert to permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Review incoming paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Assist with printing insurance appointment paperwork
- Evaluate and run reports for completion and accuracy
- Create lists for advisor offices
- Process licensing files
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, rational, analytical, adaptable, organized and collaborative
Job ID: 174875
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.