VP of Finance
Cambridge, MA 02139
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to a fast-paced organization? A growing technology company seeks a VP of Finance to join their team on a contract basis. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for a professional looking to join a vital company and make an immediate impact.
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Analyze company' s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs
- Create and coordinate all relationships with lending/financial institutions
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting
- Ensure that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong leadership experience from a robust and high growth public company
- Involvement getting a company ready for an IPO/help scale the Accounting function
- Process improvement experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175195
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.