Vice President of Treasury
Boston, MA 02116
Are you looking to expand your professional experience to a different industry? A real estate investment trust company seeks a talented and motivated Vice President of Treasury for full-time work. This is a tremendous opportunity for an innovative self-starter to join a dynamic and performance-driven organization!
- Lead a team of treasury managers and professionals executing acquisitions transactions
- Partner with the Tax and Accounting departments to establish strategies
- Analyze cash requirements to ensure liquidity is efficiently managed worldwide
- Recommend optimal uses for cash in conjunction with the capital allocation strategy
- Evaluate and execute capital markets transactions and lead the capital markets team
- Manage the Company’ s existing financing arrangements and global credit facilities
- Ensure collaboration and partnership with regional businesses and corporate organizations
- Improve the Treasury team’ s function’ s systems, processes, and controls
- Develop and oversee a talent pipeline and build a highly talented team
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of corporate treasury, cash management, corporate development, competitive intelligence, strategy, or similar experience for a publicly traded company or bank
- At least 10 years of relevant executive experience
- Prior experience as a Bank Executive, VP Treasury, Corporate Treasurer, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Proven track record of identifying talent and building successful and collaborative organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate teams to achieve results; ability to influence and inspire action across functional and geographical boundaries
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, influential, organized, results driven, and collaborative
- Capacity to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 174403
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.